Scoffs Group, the largest Costa partner in the UK with over 111 stores nationwide, over 1100 employees, and ambitious plans for continuing expansion, has gone live with elementsuite’s HR and Workforce Management platform.
After a rapid implementation process of 3.5 months, Scoffs is set to transform their people processes with elementsuite’s HR, Engage, Perform, Work, Pay, and Time modules.
Key benefits include:
- Empowering employees
- Employees at Scoffs now also have the independence to pick up and exchange shifts seamlessly across multiple sites from their mobile device
- Supporting growth and expansion
- With strong growth, and plans to continue their expansion, Scoffs needed a future-proof HR and Workforce Management solution that would seamlessly grow with them, working in partnership with them to support their increasing number of brands, staff, sites, and requirements
- Payroll made easy
- elementsuite accurately calculates payroll, incorporating hours worked, holidays, and pay adjustments for various roles in a single shift
- The precise pay information is seamlessly transmitted to BDO and even provides easily accessible online payslips for thorough validation by employees and managers, minimising pay discrepancies before the pay run
“We’re thrilled to be transforming our people processes with elementsuite. The support throughout the implementation journey has been great and we’ve worked shoulder-to-shoulder to create a great solution that helps us manage staff scheduling in a way that’s easier and more cost-effective than ever-before. As we’re growing, we wanted a solution that would support our growth, and elementsuite is ideal for this. I look forward to continue working with the brilliant team.”Riel Sibly, Head of Central Operations at Scoffs Group
elementsuite is excited to continue being a part of Scoffs’ great growth journey, and we look forward to our continuing partnership.
- All-in-one HR
- Employee Engagement
- Performance & Appraisals
- Workforce Management
- Payroll Integration
- Time & Attendance